Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cheers for Marie!!

This found at a Marie Callendars in Santa Rosa:


This is what I'm talking about!
Way to promote the cause and get people to experiment without having to spend all their hard scratch on a couple of bottles they might not like...
I'd recommend getting your servers to promote the idea of offering to get two bottles of wine for tables that are interested so they may compare and contrast - though that idea would go over better if the program was a by-the-glass offering.
Great way to move your inventory too, though I think expanding it to Thursdays would help that also.

Kudos to the people at Marie Callendars! Excellent work....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

I would never have thought Marie would be, well, so "progressive!"

Guess I'm going to have to check out any signage in the local Maries.

;-)

April 28, 2007 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home