Sunday, April 22, 2007

Odd hits...

Now I don't want to spook all you nice visitors out there, but occasionally I check the listing of various hits to this site to see who's showing up...and sometimes why they show up...

There are always odd hits - people who end up at your site without intending to do so - but some are really odd...take the following hit from Disney Worldwide services in Orlando:


Wine jelly beans? Are we getting a sneak peak at the creative processes of the Diz-Biz Imagineers at work during an all-nighter...or just a bored employee at 3:57 AM?
Perhaps it was a concierge looking to fulfill a late night VIP request for munchies, but they found my post from 2005 regarding the jelly beans put together by the nice people at Jelly Belly, DeLoach and what was WineX...


Then there's the hit from Zurich, Switzerland, looking for information about the level of "Argentinian wine consumption"...but I'd count that one as pretty mundane and benign...especially when contrasted with the hit from the PENTAGON right after it:


Hmmmm.
Did Dick or D
ubya receive a leaded glass decanter as a "present", and the pentagon is checking to see how dangerous it might be? Was it from Hugo Chavez?
Or, maybe they're thinking of sending one as a present to an unsuspecting foreign dignitary? Perhaps they know where binLaden is hiding, and want to send him something special? Oh, that's right...he probably doesn't drink wine...wonder how long it'll take for the peep's at the Pentagon to figure that one out...
My, how insidious (and painfully slow) a plot that might be...though that hit should probably have been routed through the CIA in Langley, VA.
(That raises a good question: if the CIA, NSA, or DIA visited your site, would you know about it if they didn't want you to know about it? With the amount of recent malfeasance in the current administration it's possible they might not remember to "wipe their feet" before entering your site - so to speak - so maybe you would.)

All things aside, I'd like to thank them for showing up for a full minute to read my Riedel posts- but somehow I don't feel as though my tax dollars are very hard at work...but maybe, just maybe, they're here to check out the NRW conspiracy...

Pardon me, I think I need to take a closer look at the logs and see if I can find any of those missing RNC emails for Karl Rove...and maybe run all my anti-viral and anti-spyware programs again....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home