Solstice "To Do List"
What a Special Day! The Solstice is here!!!
To do list:
- wake 2 hours before sunrise to gather fresh spring water for dynamization: trudge 1 mile back to farm from spring
- fill copper kettles with fresh water & dynamize
- stand behind cow to gather fresh "poo" - take care not to slip in yesterday's "poo"...
- take magical cow horns off shelf, and pack with freshly gathered "poo"
- bury magical horn filled with "poo" (ensure it's in a East-West orientation, with the wide opening pointing east so the horn will "catch" all of the incoming cosmic energy...)
- wash hands with dynamized water (only homemade nettle-flower soap to be used) to get rid of excess "poo"
- dig up last year's magical horns of sand (silica) - being exceptionally careful not to spill any of it's supercharged contents on the open ground for fear of causing an eathquake or dry lightning storm
- remove charged silica to leyden jars to provide zero-emission electricity for the dark winter months; keep out 1 pound to use for seasoning soups and tofu dishes in the coming cold months
- yoke oxen for mowing between rows of grapevines
- gather thistles to feed oxen
- force feed oxen thistles: administer 1 live trout down the throat of each oxen to incrrease it's fertility
- take oxen to the vet to have stomaches pumped
- go to emergency room for trampled feet and oxen-bitten hand wounds
- gather wooly-worms to shear for clothing....