Thursday, November 01, 2007

Got barrels? Halloween project email...

I get quite a few emails...well, OK, I get a few sporadic emails - most of which involve Ministers of Finance of small despotic African governments with large sums of money...

But every once in a while I get something pretty cool. Like the following one from Jon, who had an old barrel on hand, a sawsall, and some time....
Ok! That's pretty cool, and I'm gonna bestow the first ever Zinquisition Household Seal of Approval on this one for it's originality...

"...next year I may have to get a dozen and have different lights in each one..."
But maybe you'll want to check with the wife before you go whole-hog....
Still, it looks pretty good, and is a nice alternative to the "normal" sorts of things you see barrels made into, and the bunghole nose was a good choice.
Something tells me your wife's going to want it out of the yard by Thanksgiving, with that pumpkin face on it now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home