Thursday, June 30, 2005

Talking Wine Labels

This Decanter article could provide some rich fodder for marketing. Just think of what you could do with a talking label....

"I don't think I pair well with that slop you're planning for tonight, please put me back on the shelf"
"Excuse me, sir, but wouldn't you be more comfortable shopping in the boxed wine section?"
"While its true that the brett makes me smell like band-aids, the French call in terroir!"
"I'm very exclusive, hard-to-find and all your friends will be jealous when they see you've bought me"
"Honest, White Lie Chardonnay isn't insulting to women"
"I'm made in Napa, that's why I cost more"
"This bottle of Red Bicyclette is brought to you by a family of famers in the south of France, not by a large California winery located in Modesto"


The possibilities are endless.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

A while back I started brewing my own wine, I have really started getting into it and now actually sell my wine to friends and family. I wanted to add that extra touch to my wine so I designed my own wine labels and had them printed by a british labels company who did a excellent job. It has made my wine bottle look really great!

April 21, 2008 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home